Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How to mod Rex

Salute you!

As the title already says: I'm looking for tipps on how to mod Rex to makr him less squishy.

I use him in Raids and in squad arena as leader but I must admit I really don't know how I should mod him correctly so that he's viable for both.

Do you girls and guys got any advices for me?

Thank you all in advance!

Cheers
Diamond
  • Well, in raids you will want him to have high potency and he survives by helping Teebo and friends disabling the attackers.
    In arena he will survive with effective health.

You will probably need different sets of mods.
  • you have to mod him for the area youre using him, speed and protection health in arena, potency and health in raids
  • Speed to spam his abilities and turn meter removal and raids and if you want him for raids potency to help land the Debuff otherwise health/protection
  • Offence Speed Defence Prot Prot Prot, left to right, row by row. I went tenacity mods to give some resistance ahead of tenacity up. Look for speed as secondary. 46k combined protection / health on mine. Speed depends on who you are running with. I go 222 and my Ani is 223, so you get tenacity up under the AI on an expose from Ani.
  • @Xioborg thanks!! Sounds good! Need definitely more speed secondaries... :)

Thank you all - it all depends on luck in mod challenges

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago