Forum Discussion

silverfox28
Seasoned Newcomer
6 years ago

Infinite Loop Exploit in GA

Ok,
Not quite sure what the mechanic is that gives Shore/storm trooper and Thrawn an infinite cycle of goes. Hell they where clearing Deathmarks and 24 DOT’s. Just taking turn after turn after turn. The very fact I could land 24 DOT’s tells you how robust my team was and this set up ran for 2.5 mins till time ran out. Vader never took a turn, just cleanse, buff, debuff over and over.. :-0

• Thrawn lead hard counters Vader lead.

+20% TM when they suffer or resist a debuff. Turn ends, some DoTs end, they get reapplied, and the enemy gets 20% TM per DoT reapplied. Once DoTs accumulate enough, they're going to rampage.
  • I don't think it can hit the point of a true infinite loop, but YaeVizla nailed it. Vader's dots expire, and are replied, giving the character tm. If you fought a zeta lead, they'll gain 2% prot per dot, which might be enough to heal despite the 5% health damage per dot. At the very least, with them going that fast and the dots slowed down there's not much you can do
  • "YaeVizsla;c-1865567" wrote:
    Thrawn lead hard counters Vader lead.

+20% TM when they suffer or resist a debuff. Turn ends, some DoTs end, they get reapplied, and the enemy gets 20% TM per DoT reapplied. Once DoTs accumulate enough, they're going to rampage.

Neat! Entertaining! Love it.
  • "HK666;c-1865661" wrote:
    I don't think it can hit the point of a true infinite loop, but YaeVizla nailed it. Vader's dots expire, and are replied, giving the character tm. If you fought a zeta lead, they'll gain 2% prot per dot, which might be enough to heal despite the 5% health damage per dot. At the very least, with them going that fast and the dots slowed down there's not much you can do

4% protection per DoT, plus more for buffs.

Thrawn zeta is for buffs and debuffs, coming and going.