Forum Discussion

Bantha_Milker
New Spectator
3 years ago

Inquisitors zeta order?

Hey everyone!

What do you all see as the best zeta order for Inquisitors?

I started with SECOND Sister for her unique, but I'm not sure where to head next.

Any suggestions?
  • If you must give a Zeta, I’d do 9th’s Special. Daze is always helpful, and it also adds in Potency Down which comes up in Conquest a whole lot. 7th’s Special is also good, but really only if you have the rest of the team geared up and have a place to use them.
  • "StarSon;c-2364771" wrote:
    I'm avoiding leader zetas outside of 9th since she gets used most often for me in Conquest. But generally doing the others on an "as I get to it basis." I think 8th's special zeta is very meh though.

Makes sense, yeah.
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    Best zeta order for inquisitors IMO is:

1. None, use zetas on someone else
  • "mariogsh;c-2364752" wrote:

For conquest and TB, they are important. Or if I want to get Grand Inquisitor, I'll probably need some zetas.

I get your sentiment, but I'm looking for real advice here.
  • "Dannydgoatee;c-2364755" wrote:
    "mariogsh;c-2364752" wrote:

For conquest and TB, they are important. Or if I want to get Grand Inquisitor, I'll probably need some zetas.

I get your sentiment, but I'm looking for real advice here.
    The key thing being: “If you want to get Grand Inquisitor, you’ll probably need some zetas.” We won’t know if this is true or not until we see the event. As of right now,none are required.

Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    I'm avoiding leader zetas outside of 9th since she gets used most often for me in Conquest. But generally doing the others on an "as I get to it basis." I think 8th's special zeta is very meh though.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Joshcropcircles;c-2364772" wrote:
    I got the red conquest crate with no zetas

Congrats!
  • "TargetEadu;c-2364790" wrote:
    If you must give a Zeta, I’d do 9th’s Special. Daze is always helpful, and it also adds in Potency Down which comes up in Conquest a whole lot. 7th’s Special is also good, but really only if you have the rest of the team geared up and have a place to use them.

Thanks so much, good thoughts. I was leaning that way.