Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Is C-3PO worth g13?

I run CLS in arena, but as a F2P who's taken occasional breaks from the game, I'm trying to be really careful about who I put resources into. I've finally got CLS, Han, Chewie, and R2 to g13 and don't regret any of them, but I'm having such a hard time pulling the trigger on C-3PO.

I typically only target DR teams, and in that matchup, a fast 3PO doesn't really matter, he rarely dies, and if he dies, it doesn't impact the outcome because by then it's down to Malak, who laughs at exposes.

I'm just in a weird spot where g13 feels like a waste on C-3PO, but it also feels wrong to give anyone else priority over my arena team, which I'm likely to be using for a very long time. Is all the extra survivability and speed worth it for him? Or should I save it for someone who will make better use of the stats boost? Maybe for BSF? A future DR or Malak? Even a Canderous?

(Here's my roster if it helps: https://swgoh.gg/p/231132792/characters/)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago