Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Is Razor's Crest a good fighter?

The new Bounty Hunter fighter. Is it worth upgrading if you run Thrawn's capital ship?

(I have all other BH fighters, but they are not as powerful as some Jedi/Empire fighters)
  • It's very clearly a tier below the top two, which makes the whole thing pretty worthless. Yes you CAN beat Negotiator and Malevolence but let's say Nego has an r8 Anakin. That means you HAVE to have an r8 IG88 to outspeed Anakin and there's still a chance they get buff immunity on HT and it loses taunt, which simply means you're going to lose the fight. For it to win regularly against top tier fleets you HAVE to r8 several BH ships and even then it's still a 70-80% win rate so not great

I'm sure with Executor it'll be elite, but right now my 7* RC is pretty much useless
  • It'll be worth it if you have Executor. BH ships as they are in the game right now are not very good. Playerbase is expecting them to become the new fleet meta under Executor, and RC should be powerful there, given its Breach/Mark synergy with BH ships.
  • "Zanir;c-2285053" wrote:
    It'll be worth it if you have Executor. BH ships as they are in the game right now are not very good. Playerbase is expecting them to become the new fleet meta under Executor, and RC should be powerful there, given its Breach/Mark synergy with BH ships.

So without the Executor it would be pretty useless, right?
  • I don’t know if the kit has been released yet, so no idea how well Executor will be with BH, though most likely pretty powerful, given the requirements for it.