Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Is Wampa relevant at 5 Stars in GAC with Omicron?

Hey guys,

Curious about some feedback on Wampa's relevance in GAC at 5 stars G11.

I was considering putting the omicron on him to solo some teams. I already have the QGJ and Zam omicron.

I have 2 omicrons saved up and there is nothing else on my radar coming up so I am ready to drop one if you guys think it's worth it.

Thanks in advance!

https://swgoh.gg/p/177984553/
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2349751" wrote:
    Confused… the account you linked doesn’t have Wampa active?

I would think the inability to apply 6 dot mods would leave wampa at much too low health to be reliable.

I was also planning on asking this, in the position of unlocking Wampa soon.
  • Even at 7 stars and G12, he underwhelms. He really needs relics to do what you want him to do.
  • This is an omicron for people who have him r3 for requirements really. I mean, I guess if you are seeing certain g8 teams set on defence you might get use out of a 5* wampa, but otherwise, no. He won't survive the enemy hits.
    Krjst0ff
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Heck ... came here because I thought the question was if relic 5 Wampa was viable with omi ... I'll see my self out ...

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago