Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jango Zeta?

I'm about to spend my second all-time zeta on Jango's Notorious Reputation skill. Enemies defeated on his turn can't be revived. I've been looking forward to actually having to ability mats to put this zeta on - not so much zeta mats but Im always short on mk3 and omegas lol. Although buying his zeta is going to use up 20 of my available 25 zetas. Since I'm FTP - well, more or less - this is going to be my last zeta for the immediate future probably...

So I want this zeta because I've found that, for instance, Boba's execute ability has been my main defense against revive-teams (NS, tusken, ewok etc).
So my first zeta was bobs fett's. I've been using bh as my general purpose breadwinner squad and look to keep doing so for the near to mid future. Now; I am already aware that this is not an acceptable long term plan for scoring 1s in squad arena etc I'm well aware that Revan Jedi or FO are the reigning champs in the current metagame. However, my heaviest hitting unit has been Bas-Jedi Base, running thusly:
Bastilla (L)
GMYoda
Luminara (working on getting Old Ben toughened up to take this spot)
And I've been using Bobs, Jango combo to round it out as the heavy hitters.
Especially with Yoda's Bastilla mass-buff, the two fett's are brutal damage wise. Then toss in the fact that they both auto revive at least once and both replenish protection regularly since Boba's was my first zeta - same as everyone right?...

Is Jango's reputation zeta going to give me the highest payout running the aforementioned squad do you guys think? I'm ready to buy it now but having second thoughts lol of course!