Forum Discussion

ASTalR
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Jar Jar Tier 5

Hi, all.  I cannot complete Tier 5 for Jar Jar.  I've been playing since 2018 and understand the game and have been able to unlock any character I worked on throughout my playing career.  I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and could use some advice.  (Mods are all 6 dot and I have all the zetas possible on all 4 Gungans)

Stats:  BN R7,  64000/11826, SP 307, Potency 98%, Dam 6200/7000  (speed and health mods)

CT R7 59000/91000, SP 312, CD 200%, Dam 8900,/6800 (offense and health mods)

Boomadier R8 76000/64000, SP 341, CD 192%, Dam 9000/7300 (speed and health mods)

Phalanx R7 116000/70000, SP 308, Armor 67%, Dam 5500/4800  (all health mods)

Here's what happens:  When I start Wave 1, about a third of the time both Droidekas go first and within a few turns kill Phalanx, or I'll lose the shield generator before Wave 2.  I do understand the kill order (droidekas, STAP, then B1s)

If I make it to Wave 2, the Droideka usually goes first (RR) and then not long after I have to target Nute. B1 heals the droideka and I can't kill it.  I've never gotten the droideka down to even yellow on its health bar. I have watched Calvin Awesome's video and some others. 

This has been frustrating and embarrassing because I should absolutely be able to complete this.  I know this will sound absurd, but if I pull off all my good mods and replace them with different mod combinations, it makes no difference - the same scenario happens.  It's like the mods are making no difference.  If anyone knows what I need to do, what stats I should adjust, etc..  I would be extremely grateful.  I want to help my guild with the Naboo raid but the event is almost over.  i've attempted it maybe 40 times?  Thanks in advance for any insight.  

Also, if I need to add any more information, please let me know.  I have no idea how to make a video of the battle, just as an FYI.

casper1jr
    Seasoned Novice

You posted this 14 days ago and this was the 3rd newest post. This foum has officaly failed us!!!!

(sorry I couldn't help, I was hoping to see replies myself. I'm trying to navigate this forum for activity and don't see much at all)

casper1jr
    Seasoned Novice

7 more days and no replies, this forum went backwards. EA left many members behind when they switched to this awful forum.

chpMINIsolo
      Rising Vanguard

Seems like this section of the forum isn’t looked at, maybe OP could try posting again on the General Discussion section 

MasterSeedy
        New Hotshot

Since mods moved the post the last time, I doubt they'll leave it in GenD this time. 

• Think your mods might be making your toons go in the wrong order. Try checking AhnaldT101’s video on it on YouTube too.