Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Jedi Knight Anakin's Leader Ability vs Poe Dameron's Leader Ability

Jedi Knight Anakin's leadership ability Lead from the Front grants only a 28% Offense Up at MAX Level, while Poe Dameron's leadership ability Ace of the Resistance grants 30% Offense and 15% Potency at MAX Level, why is that?
  • "VIII;196169" wrote:
    Your question actually makes no sense because their leader ability is only good for which team you set up
    Jedi team for Anakin
    Resistance team for Poe
    Anakins leader ability is only good for Jedi
    Poe leader ability is only good for resistance allies
    So it really just depends on who you have in your team

I know Anakin's ability works for Jedi only and Poe's ability works for Resistance only. What I am wondering here is why is Anakin's leadership skill which only buffs Offense is weaker than Poe's who buffs both offense and potency and at a much high number at that.
  • "TerraArran;196962" wrote:
    "VIII;196169" wrote:
    Your question actually makes no sense because their leader ability is only good for which team you set up
    Jedi team for Anakin
    Resistance team for Poe
    Anakins leader ability is only good for Jedi
    Poe leader ability is only good for resistance allies
    So it really just depends on who you have in your team

I know Anakin's ability works for Jedi only and Poe's ability works for Resistance only. What I am wondering here is why is Anakin's leadership skill which only buffs Offense is weaker than Poe's who buffs both offense and potency and at a much high number at that.

There's very little consistency or sense of order to many of the leadership skills. This is likely due to some being much older than others and as a consequence being worked on by different Devs. This is very similar to how there are several buffs/debuffs that lack consistency from one toon to another. I'm hoping leadership abilities are eventually looked at and given a balance pass. @CG_JohnSalera