Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Jedi knight guardian

Smash or trash?

Does JKG really suck?
I never see anyone use her.
  • It's a shame because she would actually be an easy jedi build up.
    I agree to ooo slow
  • Maybe with QGJ as leader to buff her speed, her ability block could be useful?

She can also get to gear 9 at 70.

Edit, my bad, gear 9 at 72
  • I was thinking that also but still she needs a taunt or something to make her worth putting a bunch of energy into. Even with qgj she would still be one of the slowest
  • "Secrecy;110313" wrote:
    Didn't she just get some buffs or improved performance with this recent update?

Haven't heard anything.
  • Some but not much, needs QGJ to be useful.

I have to use her for Yoda, as she is one of my 5 6*(regrettably), but probably never use her after that
  • If any devs are listening just a little speed and maybe a taunt plz.
    I'm not greedy but she seems pretty useless.
  • I have her 5*, GL 7, 333, power 3683. She is practically worthless. I'm not going to use her in the 5* Yoda challenge and I am not putting any more resources into her. I wish I could have back what I did put into her!
  • This is from the patch notes

Jedi Knight Guardian 
    Many players collect Jedi Knight Guardian early on to round out their parties, but she's also quickly outclassed by many other Tank options. These updates should help to keep her competitive.
    Special ability Ability Block chance increased to 100% on Critical HitsDefense bonus on Unique ability replaced with Heal Over Time (5~15% Max Health per turn)

• "Naugrin;112055" wrote:
    This is from the patch notes

Jedi Knight Guardian 
    Many players collect Jedi Knight Guardian early on to round out their parties, but she's also quickly outclassed by many other Tank options. These updates should help to keep her competitive.
    Special ability Ability Block chance increased to 100% on Critical HitsDefense bonus on Unique ability replaced with Heal Over Time (5~15% Max Health per turn)

I don't run her in arena, but even before the patch she just never dies (outside of losing to way better teams in GW)

She still isn't very good, but she should be enough to get through Yoda event
  • Even with that buff, she hits like a wet noodle. I am avoiding starring and gearing her up in favor of other jedi (QJG)