Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jedi Team Struggles

I built up my main team completely out of jedi. And despite the strong chemistry, everyone in arena is using characters that make the team useless. Whether it's Sidious with his evasion specific to jedi (making it to where I hit him every 4/5 turns), or duku with is extra stun chance. These aren't the only two causing me to never win, and it's mostly because my opponents have at least 10000 more power than me. But I need tips on how to confront such characters with my inventory revolving around jedi.
  • Can you post a swgoh.gg link to let us see your roster?

To be honest Jedi aren't a good squad set up.
  • Sadly, Jedis are mostly useless in the current meta. Well, most of them are. QGJ's zeta was one of the strongest some time ago, now it is like Maul's: strong but almost useless if compared with other zetas. Jedis are still good in the haat under IMD's or Anakin's lead but Jedi teams are not so useful. There are some Jedi toons which are very powerful, like Barriss and her zeta, GK and Old Ben, but Jedi teams are currently not so strong. Currently, the only almost viable Jedi team is zQGJ (leader), GK, zBarriss, Anakin and zR2 (or yoda instead of Anakin or R2), but I haven't seen one of these since before the last summer.
  • "Naraic;c-1384853" wrote:
    Can you post a swgoh.gg link to let us see your roster?

To be honest Jedi aren't a good squad set up.

I'm new to this site but I'll tell you the ones I use most. Yoda, Koth, Lum, Mace, WTH. My yoda is not upgrades fully yet so I alternate PK in.
  • "Drazhar;c-1384857" wrote:
    Sadly, Jedis are mostly useless in the current meta. Well, most of them are. QGJ's zeta was one of the strongest some time ago, now it is like Maul's: strong but almost useless if compared with other zetas. Jedis are still good in the haat under IMD's or Anakin's lead but Jedi teams are not so useful. There are some Jedi toons which are very powerful, like Barriss and her zeta, GK and Old Ben, but Jedi teams are currently not so strong. Currently, the only almost viable Jedi team is zQGJ (leader), GK, zBarriss, Anakin and zR2, but I haven't seen one of these since before the last summer.

Do you know if it will stay this way? I hope they change this.
  • "Snowlock2017;c-1384868" wrote:
    A Jedi Team with GK, Anakin, Yoda, Mace and QGJ *should* be able to beat any other team. Lorewise, this would be the most powerful lineup in the Galaxy. Mace needs to be able to taunt (and GK lose his taunt), QGJ needs to be able to heal, and the DPS of all of them needs to go way up.

Mace having a taunt doesn't make sense from a lore perspective when we see him fight Palpatine Palpatine takes down three guys before Mace. Kenobi as a master of soresu makes sense as a tank from lore perspective. Defense is kind of his thing.
  • On endgame to beat meta(full g12): gk lead, zarris, hermit, ezra, r2
    On endgame general zarris teams: zqgj, ezra, hermit, gk, r2

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago