Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jedi Team

If you use Hermit Yoda's Master's Training skill on GM Yoda, can you then use GM Yoda's Battle Meditation skill to apply it to the rest of the team? And is the team any good with GK lead, Hermit Yoda, and then Barris, Luminara, and Consular in order to maximize GK's lead with as many heals as possible?
  • "tjzII;c-1410988" wrote:
    No, gmyoda can't apply it to everyone

Correct. Unique buffs/debuffs cannot be copied.
    Also, Lumi and JC are dreadful characters. Don't bother at all with them.
  • I've been usuing zqgj lead for speed foresight bonuses
  • I was just trying to see if the healers could add more damage by having everyone attack on their heals since the jedi team struggles with damage for the most part. zqgj is a good lead
  • I love HY under a GK lead.
    I switched over to JTR but only because I ran that forever. And the GK/Zarriss teams are slightly less viable now with all the JTR teams around
  • "mkestenbaum23;c-1411005" wrote:
    I was just trying to see if the healers could add more damage by having everyone attack on their heals since the jedi team struggles with damage for the most part. zqgj is a good lead

I think you'll be better off getting that damage from the better dps jedi like Ezra and JKA
  • "Weaselcult;c-1411011" wrote:
    "mkestenbaum23;c-1411005" wrote:
    I was just trying to see if the healers could add more damage by having everyone attack on their heals since the jedi team struggles with damage for the most part. zqgj is a good lead

I think you'll be better off getting that damage from the better dps jedi like Ezra and JKA

Ok thanks