Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jedi training rey Character kit

Could we please have a hint of when the character kit is going to be released? Hoping for today! Everyone is excited to see if they hoarded enough gear mats and zetas for her.
  • Is this what you're looking for? Or do you mean in-game?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/148125/rey-jedi-training-strategy-guide/p1
  • They have to add the character and event to the game before we get an event countdown timer. But yes we are like little kids on a cross country trip. Every 10 min are we there yet.
  • As far as I know they don't release it in the forum. When it goes in to the game then swgoh.gg updates rather quickly with the required gear. So need to wait till she's in game, should be soon, today or tomorrow at the latest.
  • "Anakin1125;d-149351" wrote:
    Could we please have a hint of when the character kit is going to be released? Hoping for today! Everyone is excited to see if they hoarded enough gear mats and zetas for her.

As a parallel to Luke's journey I'd say it's a safe bet--at the very least--that she'll have 3 zeta abilities: 1 for her leader ability and 1 each for her two uniques. So 60 zeta mats total there ...
  • "Barhebraeus;c-1389480" wrote:
    "Anakin1125;d-149351" wrote:

As a parallel to Luke's journey I'd say it's a safe bet--at the very least--that she'll have 3 zeta abilities: 1 for her leader ability and 1 each for her two uniques. So 60 zeta mats total there ...

We already know she has 3 zeta abilities. The OP doesn't actually mean kit (which was already released), he wants her stats.
  • For CLS we knew the gear requirements at leas5 a few days before. I remember having the gear to bring him to G11 straight away.

That's not the case this rime
  • Expect: 60 zetas, ~63 omegas (on the high end), ~183 purple mats, lots of carbantis, stun guns and stun cuffs