Forum Discussion

6 years ago

JKR vs. DR/Malak

Anyone have any luck with a team that can beat Darth Revan and Malak besides using Thrawn with Yoda/Basti/Bindo/JKR?

There’s got to be something else that’s off-the-wall that has been overlooked!
  • JKR, Hoda, Bastilla, GK, JKA is a soft counter (doesnt hold on D)

*this is with a G13 JKA and GK though
  • Are you asking specifically for a JKR team that can beat DR without Thrawn, or any team that can beat DR without Thrawn? There are a ton of the latter, for the former I know people were subbing in JKA for GK for a while, and people also used Ezra/Hoda successfully. Probably are less reliable than Thrawn, though, which is why everyone uses him now.
  • Are you asking specifically for a JKR team that can beat DR without Thrawn, or any team that can beat DR without Thrawn? There are a ton of the latter, for the former I know people were subbing in JKA for GK for a while, and people also used Ezra/Hoda successfully. Probably are less reliable than Thrawn, though, which is why everyone uses him now.
  • "Dirty_Litle_Smuggler;c-1922896" wrote:
    Are you asking specifically for a JKR team that can beat DR without Thrawn, or any team that can beat DR without Thrawn? There are a ton of the latter, for the former I know people were subbing in JKA for GK for a while, and people also used Ezra/Hoda successfully. Probably are less reliable than Thrawn, though, which is why everyone uses him now.

My intention was asking for a JKR team substituting someone else for Thrawn. Thank you for your reply!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago