Forum Discussion

MasterSeedy
Seasoned Hotshot
4 years ago

JML Strategy

So a lot of people have beaten Sector 5/Hard JML boss. I haven't bought energy & I've used a little energy cleaning up feats so I'm only just getting to JML now.

I've also made a couple stupid mistakes along the way, losing two battles I shouldn't have. I don't want to repeat that on JML, so I'm curious as to what strategies people have used for defeating JML and earning the feats. If they use JML as a boss again in the future, this can also serve as an archive of (i hope) good strategies even if the feats change.
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I believe I saw you had the massively overpowered disk in another thread.

Good memory, Konju, and thanks!

Thank you also, HumbleMumble.
    SnuggeSnuggles
    Seasoned Newcomer
    JKR lead, gmy, 3 beefy jedi (think I used Kenobi * 2 + GAS) with cooling disk, buff disks, stacking offense.
    After initial barrage throw strategic advantage on gmy and then just spam masterstroke until they’re all dead. If you have high enough crit chance on yoda you should get 2/3 feats complete
    Konju2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @MasterSeedy I believe I saw you had the massively overpowered disk in another thread. Combine that disk with cooling systems, buffs, & stacking offense on a JKR Jedi team and you should have no issue. Even if they take out a character, you have JKR’s Savior to ensure you get a turn.

HumbleMumble outlined a great way to use this strategy.
    Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    Any advise if you have no purple mods and all crappy ones? My normal JML counter doesn't work (full SLKR FO team, or modified SE w/ SLKR). tried the above strategy with JKR, GMY, Old ben, GK and jolee. Was able to get it down to just JML but ran out of time before i could kill him. not sure why we need a time limit in conquest
  • "CrispyFett;c-2240047" wrote:
    Any advise if you have no purple mods and all crappy ones? My normal JML counter doesn't work (full SLKR FO team, or modified SE w/ SLKR). tried the above strategy with JKR, GMY, Old ben, GK and jolee. Was able to get it down to just JML but ran out of time before i could kill him. not sure why we need a time limit in conquest

I had the issue with running out of time with that team as well. I just changed out one of my disks for one of the stacking offense disks and I had no trouble finishing in time.
    Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    "ImaSmakya;c-2240049" wrote:
    "CrispyFett;c-2240047" wrote:

I had the issue with running out of time with that team as well. I just changed out one of my disks for one of the stacking offense disks and I had no trouble finishing in time.

Thanks, this worked! GMY jumped his way to victory