Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Judge my Jawa / Droid Team

https://youtu.be/OX_eX-RAjLo
Just a short video without commentary. Arena #35 vs. #32. I really like my team.. Haven't seen this on someone else. RG is the biggest problem so far. Not fully maxed out. I can share screens with mod details, if someone is interested.
  • I think this might work as a team, a stunner, Tank, Initial turn meter boost, 3 Damage Dealers. This might be one of the best Mainly Jawa droid squad.
  • Replace IG-86 with B2, and this is my exact second team I run in arena. I still think my HK-47 (L), IG-88, IG-86, B2, and JE team is best for climbing the ranks during the day, but I end the day with my Jawa team for defensive reason. B2 is a must have addition when running Nebit in my opinion, he attacks for days.
  • "Slinks;683547" wrote:
    So do u have je nebit and who is the another jawa? Sorry i dont run them and they look likes the same haha i really like the team, gratz

Jawa

• I'm running this squad on my second account. Only level 68 in a fairly new arena server. I can easily beat every team in my server except for the whales in my top 10. I have the turn order modded so that Jawa goes first after JE and lands as many 2x downs as possible with his AOE. Then 88 hammers with his AOE. Next 88 either finishes off a toon by himself or with an assist. Finally, Nebit will either taunt and drop cooldowns or triple assist tap to finish off another toon.
  • Looking forward to running a comp like this on my second account. Building Jawa/Droid from the start. I barely managed to take out someone with this comp today on my level 80, and they were 6 levels lower. My job keeps me from being willing to commit to a better guild, so I am a bit behind on the gear game anyway as I help my guild improve.
  • "odatoyoda;688254" wrote:
    I'm running this squad on my second account. Only level 68 in a fairly new arena server. I can easily beat every team in my server except for the whales in my top 10. I have the turn order modded so that Jawa goes first after JE and lands as many 2x downs as possible with his AOE. Then 88 hammers with his AOE. Next 88 either finishes off a toon by himself or with an assist. Finally, Nebit will either taunt and drop cooldowns or triple assist tap to finish off another toon.

But how did you get JE when you are only level 68? He seems like the fun guy to have but how is it possible to get him so quickly? Thanks
  • Join a guild as soon as you can and find one doing the highest level possible. You just need one character to participate at the appropriate star level. JE is about getting guild coins, not player level.
  • Atm Top20 with this team. Droid teams are jumping points because of Jawa stun.
    Luck is unfortunately a big thing to this team. Without "well placed" stun/ability block, some teams crush me easily. Especially with aoe attacks.
  • Looks like u got a lid on non rex l lando, at least. Those crit down pile on hard.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 15 hours ago