Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jyn Erso?? Where?

I have been farming Jyn for about 6 months, finally 41 shards from maxing her, then boom!!! I’ve nit seen her in the store for over a week. I check every day, every refresh during daylight (3x).... that’s about 20 refreshes and no Jyn. Has she been removed?
  • I had Jyn shards in guild store yesterday. She's still there, but rare enough to be a really frustrating farm to 7*.
  • But, I've had Logray 4x refreshes in a row! Conspiracy...
  • Han is 45/100. Starck is 7*. Jyn is 7*. Logray is about to hit 4*.
  • "thedrjojo;c-1869714" wrote:
    Starck and Han are each 29000 currency, enough for over 10 carbanti. I really want an imp troopers team, but can't justify either of them over the gear. Dengar is 7* (chewy is too), Logray is 7* (c3p0 is only 5*, Logray wasn't ready for the last event but they all are now), jyn is 7* (but was the longest farm ever, and not worth the investment imo)

But Starck is a TBattle requirement....you need him to get in a better guild that scores 45+ stars in TB.
    You will more than make up for the “gear loss” by the better TW/TB rewards and more frequent raids.
    —> You NEED Veers (zeta), Starck, Snow at reasonable gear G10+ & 2 other Imperial Troopers.
  • Sucks that more toons were introduced and it’s harder for players to catch up. Jyn and Logray are almost essential pieces for their respective factions.

I’m wondering if y’all have young han and starkc farmed already?
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Starck and Han are each 29000 currency, enough for over 10 carbanti. I really want an imp troopers team, but can't justify either of them over the gear. Dengar is 7* (chewy is too), Logray is 7* (c3p0 is only 5*, Logray wasn't ready for the last event but they all are now), jyn is 7* (but was the longest farm ever, and not worth the investment imo)
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Shadowscream;c-1869715" wrote:
    "thedrjojo;c-1869714" wrote:

But Starck is a TBattle requirement....you need him to get in a better guild that scores 45+ stars in TB.
    You will more than make up for the “gear loss” by the better TW/TB rewards and more frequent raids.
    —> You NEED Veers (zeta), Starck, Snow at reasonable gear G10+ & 2 other Imperial Troopers.

True, my guild is at the like 30 stars in tb (100mil gp) so it didn't come into my radar on that sense...

The raids question, we aren't str ready yet, but we are doing fine haat and sim rancor...