Forum Discussion

6 years ago

K-2SO zeta questions

How long does the bonus max protection last - until the end of the encounter or the end of the battle? It doesn't specify in the description.
I assume it won't carry over between fights in TW, could anyone please confirm this for me?
  • Please don't Zeta K2.

In fact, please don't use him full stop!

(Or "period" as our Atlantic brethren say.)
  • Don't Zeta him but he's a decent addition to the Rogue One squad for LSTB.

Especially if you don't want to farm Baze from a single hard node.

Cassian's ship is also excellent.
  • "KausDebonair;c-1681551" wrote:
    I’m not sure about your exact question, but for what it’s worth, K2’s zeta is widely considered to be one of the most worthless in the current game, besides Luminara’s.

Clone wars Chewbacca too lol
  • "MagicMatthews99;c-1687340" wrote:
    "KausDebonair;c-1681551" wrote:
    I’m not sure about your exact question, but for what it’s worth, K2’s zeta is widely considered to be one of the most worthless in the current game, besides Luminara’s.

I put a zeta on Luminara!
    Many regrets.

(Slightly off topic, but...)

One of my guildies did too, he is actually finding it decent in TW (and it was good in p3 of the lower tier sith raids), particularly when paired with a zATF, he is getting something like 22 HOTs on ATF for a 2nd round whirlwind that will one shot most any character in the game (or hit Traya for like 800k in one shot).

It’s an interesting interaction, but pretty far down on my zeta shopping list.
    as a matter of fact, I’d say those two zetas are just slightly more important to me than getting k2s0’s...

(There, I brought it full circle!j

• I’m not sure about your exact question, but for what it’s worth, K2’s zeta is widely considered to be one of the most worthless in the current game, besides Luminara’s.
  • It last the entire battle, which is actually quite neat. Though you dont want k2 get debuffs, that's the only risk. I fully disagree w everyone saying his zeta is the worst. You Just need other specific characters (excluding cls) besides him, who needs A zeta as well. One of them is obviously cassian. With that he is A massive tree in your rebel/r1 team. My k2 is g9 and already got 31k protection.. Just protect him for debuffs and Let him counter everything. Go clutch your çhest and scream at the gods: this is what A tank should be. ewoks only tickle him. hè really is A tree. Though he needs A team.

Soo consider other toons first if you are A quickie that only wants to zeta toons to be suddenly strong and go w the meta. This one needs creativity
  • "KausDebonair;c-1681551" wrote:

I put a zeta on Luminara!
    Many regrets.