Forum Discussion

8 years ago

K-2SO

Annoying seeing those getting him and chances to 7* him and IOS gets.......drum roll.........NOTHING.

Can someone please explain the logic?
  • As a player with two account I found this odd. I get it, he is a droid. You sell android phones. But, he is obviously android only for a week and a half. Before going totally bonkers I expect him to be highly freemium after this time period.
  • "Zombie8mylunch;788938" wrote:
    As a player with two account I found this odd. I get it, he is a droid. You sell android phones. But, he is obviously android only for a week and a half. Before going totally bonkers I expect him to be highly freemium after this time period.

Bingo! All Android users get him first but that doesn't mean Apple will never get him. It just will take longer. As Obi-Wan and Yoda said, "Patience!"
  • Exactly!

Rogue One’s K-2SO is now available EXCLUSIVELY ON GOOGLE PLAY!
    A Limited Time, Google Play Exclusive! A reprogrammed Imperial security Droid turned Rebel agent, K-2SO is FREE to Google players! Collect him from the Rogue One Heroes pack in the Store.

For now i continue farming TFP, Tarkin, Boba, Wedge and Vader
  • Honestly, this seems like a smokescreen to distract from the latest OP whale prize for the upcoming ally point auction.