Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Kit Fisto Playable?

Kit Fisto's update was pretty cool, has anybody with a max Kit Fisto tested him yet?
  • ummm, just slightly better damage. still way below Aayla and Anakin's level.
  • Got him at Gear IX, 1 piece to Gear X, skills not maxed (6, 5, 5), and tried him in a JKA Aalya Kit Rex Sun Fac combo in arena. With the mods used (195 speed, +HP/Prot, Offence and Critical Chance) hits the same power range as Aalya, minus her special attack obviously. Opens Round 1 with AoE which has very nice damage, probably 2/3rd of Ani (skill level 5 at mo, so more damage to come). Round 1 potency up feeds Aalya / JKA / Rex special effects (i.e. stun on critical, buff block JKA, TM from Rex) in Round 2. I could play around a bit more with relative speeds to get Kit to go ahead of Aalya, so Round 1 special has potency for a stun...

I would not recommend that anyone on my shard uses him with JKA and friends.

:)
  • I feel like the only way to really use Kit is with IGD. His counter attack increased to about 70%, I think, makes that hard to pass up. I think a team led by IGD with KF, Aayla, 5s, and SunFac would be cool to test. I dont know if JKA really fits into that build. Maybe play him instead of 5s to give the squad offense up, could be an option.

I still feel like his bonus attack chance needs to be a little higher, maybe +20% chance on top of where hes at now.
  • He's a God. They increased him in all the right ways. He hits hards, it seems to me like his bonus procs more often, and guaranteed potency heavily boosts anakin and aayla. He's on my arena team and I'm holding top 70. Just reached lvl 80 so no omegas yet. Still I love him.