CG_SBCrumb
New Spectator
4 years ago

Kit Touch Up: Slave I

CHANGES MARKED IN RED

UNIT NAME: Slave I
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Cargo Ship
Deadly Bounty Hunter Attacker that inflicts and exploits Target Lock for high area-of-effect damage.

------

ABILITIES:

Basic: ROTATING TWIN BLASTER CANNONS

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance each to damage them a second and third time. Each hit has a 55% chance to inflict Target Lock for 2 turns, but hits after the first deal 75% less damage. If the target enemy is Breached, dispel all buffs on them.

Special 1/Crew: PROTON TORPEDOES (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and all Target Locked enemies, and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn on all affected targets.

Special 2: SEISMIC CHARGE (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies, plus bonus damage equal to 30% of their maximum Health. This attack ignores Armor and Protection. This ability starts on cooldown.

Unique: NO GOOD TO ME DEAD

FINAL TEXT: At the start of battle or when Reinforced, for each active enemy, Slave I gains 5% Offense, 2% Crit Chance, and 5 Speed for the rest of battle. The first time all enemies are Breached while Slave I is active, or if Slave I enters the battle while all enemies are Breached, Seismic Charge's cooldown is reset.

While Slave I is active, Breached enemies deal 50% less damage when they attack out of turn.

Reinforcement: ALL OUT OFFENSIVE

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Slave I gains Taunt, Retribution, and Protection Up (10%) for 2 turns, and Critical Hit Immunity for 3 turns. Slave I gains additional Protection Up (20%) per Breached enemy. Then, inflict Ability Block on target enemy for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted.