Forum Discussion

nottenst
New Traveler
2 years ago

Krayt Raid - Does It Makes Sense that Same Squad Does Better at Higher Level Difficulty?

I am using a Maul Mandalorian squad - Maul, Beskar, Bo Katan, Ordo, and Jango. I've been trying it at both L2 and L3 difficulty. I have not hit the maximum score for L2 and it is frustrating that I still haven't done as well as I did the last raid. What is really perplexing is that I tried it at L3 and achieved a better score than I have at L2 during the current raid. The score is still below 600k (the L2 max). It is just rng or is there some reason the same squad will do better at L3 than L2?

3 Replies

• There is a damage multiplier, so if you could survive the extra damage and speed, you can score more points at a higher level.
  • Thanks again. I tried L3 a couple more times and got better than the L2 max in my most recent attempt and submitted that.
  • "DarthCha0s13;c-2423939" wrote:
    There is a damage multiplier, so if you could survive the extra damage and speed, you can score more points at a higher level.

That makes sense. Thanks.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,709 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago