Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Lando's Falcon vs. Han's Falcon

Lando's Millennium Falcon has an ability called Coin Flip that has a 50% chance to remove all buffs from a random enemy. I have never seen him dispell the Outmaneuver buff on Han's Millennium Falcon, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. Has anybody else had success dispelling Outmaneuver with Coin Flip?
  • Best use for landos falcon is being your fourth reinforcement. He will take his turn & three bonus turns, which can be very effective.

• "Kokie;c-1902670" wrote:
    Who the heck uses Lando's falcon?

I started the game right before the Solo characters were released, so in my n00bishness, I got the 5 prepared characters (not Nest) to 7 stars and gear 10 but ignored the KotOR characters. I also have Lando's Falcon 7-starred and abilities maxed except for the two pilot abilities that require gear 11. I'm only just now working on Enfys Nest.

I do use Lando's Millennium Falcon as my 3rd reinforcement and he has come in clutch. Unfortunately, I still don't have any 7-star capital ships so I can't get the 4th bonus turn from reinforcing. Next month, hopefully.

Since Lando's Falcon is one of my strongest ships (the 4 bounty hunter ships are maxed, too) I was looking to see how to stop the volley of Rebel Han squads that are starting to kick me out of top 10 in my shard. It just sucks that I went so hard on Dark Side to earn Han's Falcon, but now I don't have a good fleet to use him in.
  • Lando's Falcon is ridiculously good. To answer the question, yes it CAN dispel the Falcon's Outmaneuver buff, though it never seems to be able to. I used to run it because if you hit the dispel chance, you could dispel taunt and outmaneuver and just blow the Falcon up. Turns out this strategy is not very reliable.

Either way, I place top 30 every day on my alt with Lando's Falcon coming in as the 3rd reinforcement every battle. EDIT: I should say, top 30 without running OG Falcon myself.

I thought about putting it in hoping ppl would think it was hmf and not attack me

It's a good ship. A solid last reinforce in almost any fleet. Main problem is it's a pain to farm and has a lot of competition for fleet energy that's significantly more important and Young Lando himself is underwhelming, so most haven't bothered with it.

Ive used it in my fleet since its release. Best 3rd or 4th reinforce in game. Its rare you get that deep in the falcon meta, but if you do, 4 turns in a row = you win. Before Falcon meta, it was even better.

To OP, its called coin flip and is completely random. Not to be relied on, but its nice when it procs. No idea if it dispels the MF buff though.