Forum Discussion

PrussianGeneral1
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Level 6 Tank DC needs to be fixed right now

Let me get this straight: the B1 Battle Droid bug was identified and responded to in less than a day, yet the latest DC set is making characters invincible and we’ve had no response for a week. I shouldn’t even have to mention the Defense of Dathomir event that hasn’t been fixed yet. The only bugs y’all have fixed in a reasonable time frame have been those that benefit players and interfere with purchases. And we have had so many bugs in the last year and a half. Y’all need to stop focusing so much on the dozen marquees you’re adding in the next few months and take a minute to fix all these issues. You’ve got no excuse like LOTR HOME to hide behind now.

Range1974
    Seasoned Novice

The tank cron is not making them invincible just a real pain to kill if you don’t recon your opponent and assuming they have that cron that they might not place it. Save SLKR, the SF Tie pilot with its cron and just keep poking at Leia with SLKR until suddenly you one shot her. 

PrussianGeneral1
      Seasoned Novice

Ok, she’s practically invincible but people shouldn’t need to deal with these issues constantly in the first place anyway. I’ve had to deal with one of these crons and won but a lot of people can’t deal with this stuff all the time, especially with GAC matchmaking and the Kyber squish that’s continuing to happen.