Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Level 90?

I have played for awhile. Lost my account and had to reinstall. Now after reinstall when I level up it has a blue progress bar to level 57 (which I am) and the rest of the bar is grayed to 90. No one seems to know about this. It shows it quickly when you level up, so you have to be watching for it. Any replies please. Thanks.
  • Through gear. Once you have a unit complete Gear 13, they unlock relic levels in the bottom left. You level up the relic with a combination of gear scrap and signals.
  • Of course, it can be confusing. :)

As you get higher you’ll unlock more features. You unlock the shard shop when you get your first 7 star unit. You unlock the scavenger when you get your first unit to gear 13.

Signals are mainly found in the top Cantina battles. When you get there, you’ll see them. And the game has a nice feature where you can tap on what you’re missing and it will show you where you can currently get it, including for gear and character shards.
  • Thank you very much. I am familiar with some of that and fleet battles. On my previous account I made it to somewhere between level 65 to 70. I look forward to continuing to play.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,723 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago