Forum Discussion

AngleFlightt
New Spectator
2 years ago

Leviathan fleet nerfed

So the leviathan fleet was bad already but was usable, I am using it with admiral Thrawn. Typically the fleet was able to beat standard capital ships negotiator, chimera executrix nothing too crazy. However, today I’m noticing this fleet is getting beat by literally everything under the sun stable bualwork isn’t working half the time the assist
From tie dagger are not coming in the dbuffs aren’t landing. Did CG pull another classic move to where trying improve they made things worse? If just me would love to know maybe just a really long string of bad luck.
  • Yes, using the Sith fleet with Chimaera is a thing.

As for OP’s question, they did fix some things but that broke other things. Most of the bug reports have been with Leviathan, haven’t seen many people talking about the ships outside that context.

Take a look at Answers HQ, and if you can document and report what you’re experiencing, do so. May help them get the kinks worked out… hopefully.
  • None of the mechanics OP specifically mentioned, require the Leviathan to operate.

In your hasty to be condescending, tread carefully lest you trip over your own tongue.

Or from the looks of it, your keyboard.
  • Appreciate it, I will try to get more testing done so I can determine if it’s something I’m missing but it doesn’t happen all the time from what I’ve seen. (Update) it’s tie dagger he will not assist all the time even if enemy has concussion mine and daze was not present during the time.
  • Im confused, you think they nerfed the leviathan which you dont have so you cant say for sure or they nerfed a entire fleet of ships i guess sith in this case so 7 ships total? But you could be on to something cuz while we are here my rebel ships are not landing buzz droids under malo, and for the life of me i can’t get chimara to sabotage the other ships engines and when running the raddus, i use bh’s with her, i nvr seem to get to her ultimate an sacrifice my ship. So i think cg may have nerfed every capital ship cuz nothing seems to wrk right when i run random ships with em.