Forum Discussion

6 years ago

LS Geo TB 4/4 Squads

For the upcoming LS TB I want to try to brainstorm the best squads to use especially for those who will most likely be giving up their JKR.

Teams that I think can hang at g12:
JKR, Bastila, Jolee, GK(Ezra/hermit Yoda), GMY
Padme, anikan, Ahsoka, Barris, GK(CW Chewi)
CLS, Han, Chewi, R2, C3PO
JTR, bb8, T3M4, L337, R2( I personally use this)
Shaak ti, rex, fives, echo, sarg/Cody

I'm not sure if well geared/modded Ewoks/Phoenix will do just because of damage output.
Not sure if the chirrut is stocky enough to run the chirrut/baze combo.
I am completely in the dark about scoundrels so hopefully someone with better knowledge can let me know if they honestly stand a chance.

If I am missing any teams please feel free to list them. If you have a theory crafted team please list them as well.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Smugglers w/ Young Han will probably be viable if your L3/Vandor combo is good enough to keep everyone alive. His offense ramps up and carries between waves. Toss a zeta on him for assists if you're nasty.
  • I think lsg will have jacked up crit avoidance (as opposed to dsg tenacity) thats going to shut jtr down hard and as alot of ls damage comes from crits itsgoing to hamstring most of your ls roster.
  • Yeah Smugglers should be good.

Can take L3 out of your JTR team and use Finn, as hes a healer now. Holdo is boss but not sure if you have her.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago