Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Malevolence

I just maxed Malevolence at 5 stars and took it for a test drive. It is completely unusable against the current meta because the Separatists cant kill Bossk. Basically, your characters hit Bossk over and over, GK and friends AOE you to death. I wanted it to ge good so badly. It just isnt.
  • "Kluski;c-2016081" wrote:
    Are you saying a 5* meta can't kill a 7* meta?

Very few people have Negotiator at 7* yet. My MAW shardmate just hit it last TB. So its a 6/5* meta.
    ToLive
    New Spectator
    In this video, HT was crashed in 5+1 shots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elqrNf5xHBc&feature=youtu.be
    ttimpane
    New Spectator
    Do you also have Vulture Droid and Hyena maxed? Hyena is basically HT so I'd think if you get vulture Droid and the bugs on the field then buzz droids would proliferate and you'd kick some butt. Also you are missing out on assists on Overcharge and you can't stun enemy capital ships @ 5*. So there's that....
  • I have both Hyena and Vulture at 7 stars, maxed, and all the Geo ships maxed with the pilots at R4. The fleet sucks against Bossk. He taunts, all Separatist damage is single target so every shot increases Bossk's protection, and the GR ships AOE all the separatist ships to death.
  • There may be a ship missing from the separatist fleet, but unless it both dispels and buff blocks and cant be resisted, it wont matter.
  • "Kluski;c-2016081" wrote:
    Are you saying a 5* meta can't kill a 7* meta?

You still running Ackbar, bro?
  • Ok I did a bunch more testing last night and was finally able to beat GK somewhat reliably with IG2000, VD, Hyena, and some combination of the Geos and XD in reserves. IG assists and heals droids and hits hard, and he helps get HT down. The problem I was having is that Geos are too squishy and die too easily to AOE. If you just eliminate them from the starters and try to bring them in later is is a little better.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago