Forum Discussion

3 years ago

MGBG: EL Camino

Best I can do, r2 - 3 Clones get 1 shotted first wave.. lol

Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "DuneSeaFarmer;d-255127" wrote:

I’d recommend using 501st + a fast BB Echo.

1) Rex Form Up, 501st Echo, ARC, 5s Event Special, BB Echo use daze.

2) Arc Turret to Rex, Echo must stun DDK and Sniper (mod for potency).

3) Kill off GG 1st with AA, then kill off the others. If Rex dies, restart
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "TheChild_eats_eggs1;c-2350772" wrote:
    "DuneSeaFarmer;d-255127" wrote:

I’d recommend using 501st + a fast BB Echo.

1) Rex Form Up, 501st Echo, ARC, 5s Event Special, BB Echo use daze.

2) Arc Turret to Rex, Echo must stun DDK and Sniper (mod for potency).

3) Kill off GG 1st with AA, then kill off the others. If Rex dies, restart

I'd recommend getting 9th crate and move on, enjoy your life
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2350844" wrote:
    "DuneSeaFarmer;c-2350806" wrote:
    GLReys team protect fails to save members from damage or defeat. But, her saber toss can take out all but two. Droideka, and Clanker usually survive. I agree take what you can get and move on. It's another EA/CG push to build better rosters. I don't like hampster wheels so not happening lol

Galactic Challenge is a game mode that rewards roster depth and kit knowledge. The last couple have been made vastly easier by having Mandalorian at a decent level for BH, and BB Echo at high speed.

I don’t know what’s wrong with a game mode that rewards roster development.

People forget that you are not entitled to the max crate everytime.

Some GCs are easier than others, some are a lot harder. It's just the way it is.

For the record, I was able to beat it with R5 501st clones and a G8 4* Mecho.
    Had to remod for it, but if you can get a KAM shard you should be able to beat this event.
  • GLReys team protect fails to save members from damage or defeat. But, her saber toss can take out all but two. Droideka, and Clanker usually survive. I agree take what you can get and move on. It's another EA/CG push to build better rosters. I don't like hampster wheels so not happening lol
  • "Pryrates;c-2350801" wrote:
    This has got to be the dumbest one they've ever come up with. Completely giving up on clones since I don't have BB Echo, I tried to at least get the gold box. JML..., dies Don't have JMK. So tried Padme, thinking hey, she puts up shields against AOE, right? Darkside member is WAT with GK, Shaak and JMY for the Offense up spread. Wat goes first, puts shields up on GK. Whole droid team goes next, one shots 3/5's of the team. Does padme's lead not work on this one? Just the dumbing f'ing thing yet.

Too bad I can only like this once. Would love to see a few thousand likes on it. Lol
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-2350806" wrote:
    GLReys team protect fails to save members from damage or defeat. But, her saber toss can take out all but two. Droideka, and Clanker usually survive. I agree take what you can get and move on. It's another EA/CG push to build better rosters. I don't like hampster wheels so not happening lol

Rey’s Damage Immunity won’t kick in if the unit goes from >50% Health to dead. Although I’d be surprised if Whirlwind activated because it works mostly on the same idea.