Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Modding Enfys Nest

What is the best way to mod enfys nest I tried modding by health & tenacity and then critical damage and potency. I don't use her much but I'm like 20 shards from getting her to Seven Stars
  • Fast offense set, very fast speed set and slow tenacity set are all good options. Depends on how you use the character.
  • Nest is one of the few characters that can fill so many roles depending on mods.

Using her with your fastest speed set can apply daze and remove turn meter - giving you a great opening.

A high tenacity Nest can solo all kinds of GAC teams.

I prefer the tenacity version for the banners.
  • Fast and healthy on D.

Slow with very high health and tenacity (around 150) for offense. My g11 slow Nest with no zeta + Farmboy lead beat a 3 zeta g12 ewok team last night. It was close , but it worked.
  • I prioritize tenacity over everything. Then offense/crit. I keep mine fairly slow and I find that more versatile for both offense and defense. Slow nests can be a real pain on def, taking ages to drop the prot up. But tenacity is so important, daze/stun can really ruin your day so you wanna be able to resist it
  • I have always used her slow with high tenacity, perfect for soloing vs ewoks and possibly against brood (though not perfect there with high damage spy)
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I feel like the slow + tenacity route is more handy for tripping up people that somehow still haven't figured out how her bonus protection works.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago