Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Mods and protection

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum and I've been playing this game for a little while now. I'm having some issues with mod selection. I've looked up online which mods are recommended for each character. I have a habit of first looking for a good amount of protection or health. That's been my main priority but I notice in the advice there are a lot of characters they don't recommend protection etc. for. Also if I do the auto assign protection and health do not seem to be a priority. My question is how important is protection? Am I going about it the wrong way by trying to make sure everyone has some? Should it even be a priority on characters that aren't tanks etc?
Thanks!
  • Ingame mod suggestions are junk. This site https://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor has the good info for each char. Generally, as this is a turn based game, speed is king. Some chars want protection like Malak and GAS, while others want pure health like GG, while still others want neither, like B1.
  • The in-game mod stat suggestions are not junk, but how it tells you to get there from the mods you have with auto-assign is hands-down the worst logic algorithm in the game.

I have come to love GrandIvory's Mod Optimizer on a desktop pc. It makes great stat combinations from mods you can't realize being a person. Let his/her algorithm go through your (my 1000) mods and figure out how to give your Bossk 250 speed 48% defense 100 tenacity from a speed and health set you never thought of combining. And it'll do it in seconds for 100 of your toons or your whole roster if you want
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2111543" wrote:
    The in-game mod stat suggestions are not junk, but how it tells you to get there from the mods you have with auto-assign is hands-down the worst logic algorithm in the game.

I have come to love GrandIvory's Mod Optimizer on a desktop pc. It makes great stat combinations from mods you can't realize being a person. Let his/her algorithm go through your (my 1000) mods and figure out how to give your Bossk 250 speed 48% defense 100 tenacity from a speed and health set you never thought of combining. And it'll do it in seconds for 100 of your toons or your whole roster if you want

Is this free?
  • "Old_Ben12345;c-2111589" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2111543" wrote:
    The in-game mod stat suggestions are not junk, but how it tells you to get there from the mods you have with auto-assign is hands-down the worst logic algorithm in the game.

Is this free?

Yes, but you have to move the mods yourself