Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Mods GMY

Should GMY be modded for offense or crit damage. I've heard a lot offense, but with jkr lead, yoda has +40% crit chance, so my yoda has 76% special crit chance. Would crit damage not be the way to go then?
  • If you're running him under JKR or another assist-calling team, then offense all the way. Even sacrifice speed to do so, if you choose.

Offense set with whatever other pair you want. Offense primary on Arrow, Triangle, Cross. Slice to 6E and watch him go.

I only have Relic 2 on him so far and he was hitting 140,000 in the Mythic Ground War with the event buffs and Master's Training from Hermit Yoda.

He's +90 speed, 8500 special damage. It's fun.
  • If you want a definitive answer, I would suggest using the average damage formula, which is CD*(CC*Off) + (1-CC)*Off.
  • "RCorr;c-2037186" wrote:
    If you want a definitive answer, I would suggest using the average damage formula, which is CD*(CC*Off) + (1-CC)*Off.

This is only if you are using him pre-g12. Relic. Once above that enough CC is brought to the table with gear that you can focus on offense instead. My R6 CLS for instance has CD set and Defense set, 90% CC just from whatever secondaries he has. If you have high enough CC you can just focus on offense.
  • I suggest:
    Offense set
    Potency set
    As high CC, potency, health, speed, offense as possible.
    As you gear him up, gear will make him what his potential is