Forum Discussion

2 years ago

More easy

Hey can you make the game more easy for newer players like me and remove gear with new gear so people could focus on upgrading characters and remove mods and the rise of the empire should be in light side battles and dark side battles to get rare rewards and the conquest characters shards be in there and conquest should be removed
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If you’re not willing to put in the work and just want an easy game for you, this game is not going to be the one for you…

This game is a grind, not a sprint
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Not to be rude, but you’re naïve if you think CG will just make things easy just for you
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    At this point, why don’t we also remove collectible characters so we can stare at the cantina?
  • Cold galaxy battles and remove abilities material zeta make characters abilities more fun and stronger
  • And new character journey event lik cal kestis should be in the journey guide instead of sixth months
  • "PrettyFly4QuiGuy;c-2430320" wrote:
    "Lumiya;c-2430215" wrote:

Wow! That was rather mean.
    Aren’t you always saying things need to be easy for the new player?

Easier but come on, what OP posted can't be serious.

If you followed what I suggested in the past or what I said, then you know that there were never some unrealistic or over the top unreasonable things and I always provide explanations as to why.

You are better than this.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago