Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Need advice: farm Dooku or Kylo in Cantina?

Hey guys,
just wanted to ask you for your opinion. I am lvl 69 and got Kylo (51/85 shards) and the Dookster (6/85 shards) at 5* with max lvl and gear. My other toons: 7*Sid, 7*Lumi, 7*Phasma, 5*JC, 4*Daka all max lvl/gear. Cantina token are being used on QGJ also I am wondering if I should spend them on Dake/Poe).

Who should I go for with the cantina missions and shards?

Other toons I am farming up: 3* Poe, 5*Poggle, 4*Rey, 5*Opress (maybe with the update?!), 4* QGJ, 4*FOTP, 4*IG-86, 4*GS

Let me know and thank you!
  • I would say Kylo. I have a 7* Phasma too, and Kylo being First Order has a synergy. My team is Phasma (leader), Kylo, Poe, Luke, and IG88. Going to replace both dps with something better in the future.
  • Hmm I'll see what the 11th brings with Yoda and the Jedi event :). What do you guys think about Poggle? Should I invest GW shards into him? Right now I am sitting on roughly 12k - finishing GW every day. Wanted to save up on them to see if they add a toon to the shipments. It also gives me the opportunity to trade at the shardshop with Lumi and Phasma maxed out . . . although 4 shipments = 20 shards = 300 shard shop token is pretty ridiculous.
    Right now my toons lack a bit of synergy but I am not sure yet where to take it. Feels like I am pretty far from anything^^.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago