Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Need help countering NS with Empire and JKR with CLS

Here is my current Empire
https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/characters/?f=Empire
Here is my current CLS HS Chew C3 R2
https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/characters/?f=Rebel

I need recommendations to get past good NS teams and JKR or I will keep losing GAC. Taking a few of these toons to G12 is the only option I have in the next month
    superrsid
    Rising Newcomer
    A zeta on EP lead will transform your empire team completely by giving loads of turn meter bonus. But if you feel an additional zeta in your CLS team can bring you to top 200 in arena then do that. The extra crystals from arena is more useful in the long run.
  • Imperial troopers destroy nightsisters (my g8 5* zMT g12 zAsajj g10 zdaka g10 zombie g9 spirit) got destroyed by a g8-g10 imperial trooper squad.

For JKR you cant beat him without god level x1000 rng. Killing John Wick would be easier than that.
    superrsid
    Rising Newcomer
    Othorion pretty much covered CLS against JKR. For Empire against NS, you will need thrawn. A fast thrawn can keep zombie fractured for most of the match while you take down the rest. Even otherwise, Thrawn is very useful in GAC (even at 6*) so I strongly recommend you gear him up.
  • "SemiGod;c-1921578" wrote:
    Imperial troopers destroy nightsisters (my g8 5* zMT g12 zAsajj g10 zdaka g10 zombie g9 spirit) got destroyed by a g8-g10 imperial trooper squad.

Not always true. It really depends on your gear levels and mods. The higher the gear level everyone is, the harder time troopers will have with nightsisters since they hinge on getting those quick kills. You will also have a harder time with an asaj lead than you will with Talzin. If you do decide to go the trooper route, you will need to Zeta your Veers, and want to farm the following composition:
    Veers
    Starck
    Shore
    Range
    Death or Snow (from what I hear, most people use snow, though I like death for the CD increase with his grenade and the ability to bypass rezzes with terminate).
    Make sure your starck is loaded up with speed, then your opening move should be to mass buff everyone for turn meter. Kill the zombie, then asaj x2, then Daka, then the rest of the team. If you are running death, you can also try to take down asaj initially with terminate, as well as using his basic on Daka to try to daze her.
  • "lolz;c-1922504" wrote:
    A zeta on EP lead will transform your empire team completely by giving loads of turn meter bonus. But if you feel an additional zeta in your CLS team can bring you to top 200 in arena then do that. The extra crystals from arena is more useful in the long run.

I am on a shard with the top 50 DR/Malak, top 300 a flood of JKR with an 10% assortment of EP or Traya teams.

I don't want to triple-down on the CLS team, but I can't keep losing these grand arena matches either. The zeta goes to EP, but I am still following your (and Othorion) total advice as it has been the most thorough and useful yet.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago