Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Nerfing content after Relic upgrade!

Maybe it's just me but after I upgraded my Anakin Skywalker's Relic to level seven, it seems that there has been some sort of nerfing and or manipulation taking place on the part of the Developers. I run my Anakin Skywalker with my Padme teams in right after I brought his Relic up to level seven, Anakin Skywalker would gain 20 plus tax of Courage when Padme used her ability. This was awesome given the fact that Anakin Skywalker's new stats combined with courage equals a wrecking ball that hits like a freight train. It was like this for about a week and then over the last couple days I have noticed that the stacks of Courage that Anakin obtains has been cut in half compared to last week. I'm not running anything different it's the same team same mitigating factors but yet somehow some way what was the normal interactions is no longer the norm? I have this Eerie feeling that CG noticed some of these huge improvements and thus came into the game and nerfed some of these abilities. There's no other way to explain it because if I have changed nothing in regards to how I run the team then why would certain abilities and interactions change so suddenly and without cause.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago