Forum Discussion

7 years ago

New content this month?

Will there be anything new this month or just hotfixes?
  • Sorry that poll is rigged. Who is better JarJar or a can of Spam? Who is better Jango Fett or a rock cod. Really?
  • "rmaxtpmx0;c-1499806" wrote:
    Uhh.. That's not a bracket. That's just a poll. I was looking forward to whittling down an actual bracket.

The bracket comes after you vote on the first part. Have to get it where we have an actual number of "teams" for a bracket. 64 is perfect, but we have to eliminate 32 first.
  • What's wrong with the raid? I'm pretty sure it's an L2P issue. Or better yet a "get into a better guild" issue.

ITT: Norms being norms.
  • "Silver_Radd_Surfer;c-1499476" wrote:
    The only "new" thing I want is the ability to do exhibition battles vs Guild Members, no energy necessary. Also an ability to trade up x amount of gear for the next gear tier level since we can't and won't be able to sell them based on the recent q&a.

Otherwise, keep working the kinks out of the new Raid and characters effected by it(Savage mainly, as his Overpower is useless in Raids currently.). Aside from that, I'm happy with the game and how the devs have been handling new content lately.

Gear trading up would be great. I was surprised not able to as other games I play you either have to option to sell unused gear or trade specific amounts for 1 piece higher etc.