Forum Discussion

7 years ago

New to Nightsisters, several questions

Finally getting on them, mainly for sith raid, TW, and a general dark side TB team. So;
Asajj or Talzin lead? I'm leaning toward Asajj
If Asajj is leader is Talzin required?
Who to run as a fifth? Asajj, Daka, Zombie, Acolyte...Talzin or talia?
  • Alright got a screen of my current progress, and I guess who to gear first? Was gonna go for Daka

• Daka and Talia, for sure, Talia heals based on damage dealt, asajj is well worth g12 plus, talzin last I suppose,

.. . And asajj double zeta is definitely worth it. Asajj has uses outside of a NS squad as well.
  • For arena purposes I hear spirit is excellent. I dont know who she replaces though. I think maybe @Poxx uses them highy ranked. Sorry if I remember wrong Poxx.

I would not gear or star your zombie anymore unless you are planning on raids. Weak zombie better. Maybe different high in arena though.

I have a g11 Asajj with one zeta. Everyone else is g8 no zetas. My zombie is g7 5* level 80. Will never level her again unless we staft running heroic sith.needs her pretaunt. That team is good for multiple TW wins usually, which is all I use them for.
    kato77
    New Spectator
    For raid purposes Asajj is the best leader, for tb Talzin might be a little better but you can use Asajj there as well.

The squad comp varies a bit depending on where you want to use them, but if your goal mainly is sith raid I would recommend Asajj (L), Talzin (if you have her), daka, acolyte and Talia. NS are primarily used in p4 of sith raid against DN and the strategy is that they gain 50% tm as soon as they fall under max health under Asajj zeta leadership so you want to heal them back to max health as often as possible so that they gain tm as soon as they fall back below max health. They also have 50% chance to remove tm (irresistible so it works on DN).

For pvp I would use zombie or spirit instead of Talia (both good but in very different ways) but that is something you can work towards after you have your sith raid team ready.

Good luck!
  • Assaj (zeta lead), Daka and Talia are the must—haves to have success in STR phase 4. Add in whatever other NS, you have, and further zetas for better results. A zeta on Assaj' unique combined with paper zombie will greatly boost your result. Be aware, that spirit's TM reduction will not work. Only the irresistable TM reduction from Assaj' lead works.

Good luck :—)
  • "GhostTruckin;c-1588388" wrote:
    asajj double zeta is definitely worth it. Asajj has uses outside of a NS squad as well.

Main reason I got it

"VonZant;c-1588423" wrote:
    I would not gear or star your zombie anymore unless you are planning on raids. Weak zombie better. Maybe different high in arena though.

Getting her to 7* for the raid and 6K power for use in TW
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    Talzin is a great toon and a must on any NS team even if she's not lead. All of her attacks hit hard, plague can be devastating, and her mass assist move not only calls in up to 4 additional attacks, but gives you a second avenue to revive if Daka is out.

If you're running them in the sith raid, Acolyte becomes the bench warmer and both Talia and Talzin need to be in the lineup.