Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Newbie Here

Hello everyone, I'm a new player and new to this sub. I've only been playing for 3 days but I'm already hooked. I understand there's a million newbie guides out there I could be watching/reading but I like to engage with other real players.

I'm level 33. My current plan is: to attack the Light/Dark Side missions until I can't win, then go back and farm HARD to toughen-up my roster, rinse and repeat. And make sure to complete my dailies. I'll dabble in Events/PvP/Cantina/Challenges as needed or when they offer content I am able to overcome.

Does that sound like a reasonable F2P plan? Any advice or tips for someone just starting out?
    tiffer72
    Seasoned Newcomer
    make sure to add allies via the ally code sharing...
  • Save the crystals you earn, that will come in very handy later when you have hard shards that rarely drop or for Shaak Ti which is buried deep at fleet 5 hard 1.

Look at a lot of guides for new players, and if you still like the game after 1 month or two maybe consider the hyperdrive Bundle of that is still a thing for $100 if it is not breaking the bank.