Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Next Several Zetas Priority Discussion

I currently have mats for 2 Zetas saved up and am unsure where to put them. I would like a list of the next several zetas I should get and in what order. I would like advice from a large and diverse group of players with a range of well-argued opinions. I posted a megathread last week that included this question among too many other questions and only got a few responses. That was clearly too unwieldy and unfocused so I'm going to post several more focused threads instead, starting with this one.

This is what I have right now: https://swgoh.gg/u/letareus/collection/

I've been playing for about 8 months and am currently focusing on JTR prep. I've completed the legendary farms for every character except JTR and GMY. I'm very successful in squad and fleet arena and achieve #1 or #2 for my payout almost every day.

The Zetas I already have are:
1. Palpatine lead for arena and misc
2. Vader lead for soloing Heroic Rancor, HAAT p2, and tier 5 STR (not ideal as the debuffs are getting harder to apply but still does more damage than any other team I have)
3. Sion unique for arena and raids
4. Thrawn unique for my raids and a slight arena buff
5. Nihilus' unique for a slight arena buff.

I am considering several zetas but will consider any suggestions. What I'm looking for the most is raid utility/performance (I currently lack real raid teams except a variant of my arena team) with a secondary interest in more arena security and ensuring that I'm successful in getting JTR.

I'm going to wrap up this post here to prevent this from bloating like my megathread, but will add that if you recommend CLS's IBAT you'll have to make a strong case because so far, CLS has been a relatively useless character for me for all the hype around him. I predict CLS will only start to be useful when I farm up a real team around him, but I predict that by the time I do that (basically by the time I have BB8 and Ventress ready), I will have enough mats for a third Zeta.

Also, I have no plans to replace my current arena team (EP nightmare meta) because IMO EP>Bastila, EP>Traya, BH teams don't exist on my shard and there is nothing else except easily beaten trash like JTR/Rex teams. My EP team members also make up my current best raid teams with different comps so I wouldn't mind investing a bit more into it those characters.

If you would like more background info you can read the bloated megathread here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/179689/next-zeta-raid-team-and-general-advice-and-what-should-i-farm-next-with-certain-currencies/p1?new=1