Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Not sure if this opponent is cheating

Just a thought at the back of my head as to how my current opp has full clear,no drops,& beaten me by a good 20 points,I’ve swept all 1 shot & some u/s squad/fleet, Over 2 mil gp difference between us & my d was mostly R + omicron, can’t post anything to show as gg not showing results,his history looks a tad shady tbh, just wondering how I potentially report this when I can see what was used if there is any suspicious activity
Hence not posting any ally codes in this thread
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "71gooner;c-2460574" wrote:

There’s a couple that looked suspicious in history but I’ll wait & see
    Thanks

Those don't look that suspicious to me. It's PadCAT vs. a bad JMK comp without CAT. That's a reliable counter. CREX on the right Phoenix team can beat Reva, so it's not surprising it can beat just GI even with a little less gear.
  • Have to wait for gg to post it in a few days to know. Could have just been more efficient.

• There’s a couple that looked suspicious in history but I’ll wait & see
    Thanks
  • Last GAC I lost to R5 Rex Phoenix with R7 GI inquisitors on offense and barely clean up with R5-R7 Traya trio + Talon and Darth Maul, so don’t underestimate this team like I did
  • "dexxterlab97;c-2460694" wrote:
    why did you set JTR under JMK

The OP didn't. Those are his opponent's previous wins.
  • Just to clear this one up I looked on gg & did the maths more undersized squads/fleets than I used. As a previous comment that was made-more efficient & I just expected the win perhaps, 8.2mil v 6.3 you think sometimes the win is already yours

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago