Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Omega's Omicron

I'm sorry, I don't really post on here that much but I'm going to get straight to the point.

I love light side Territory Battle Republic offensive and invest heavily in it just to help my clan out for max star. When I heard that they were adding a, Omicron to bad batch for, Omega I was actually thrilled.

That was until I actually used it! I'm a little confused on how this, Omicron works... It states 10% protection for every Relic level for, Omega and then bad batch loses protection. I just watched a sniper droid in the beginning of the round without any stacks one shot me through my protection on echo which is Relic 7.

I don't know if it's bug but it's not if they lose that protection does it get covered into health? I also noticed that when a new round starts you get all that protection back but you lose it? Again does it get converted into health?

I'm not looking for a easy win button, but the Fin Omicron is amazing can you possibly looking into bring, Omega's omicon up to that standard? Maybe adding in a counter or if they lose protection it gets converted to health. Also the less damage they're supposed to take in is definitely not working either.

Ally code 329 392 766

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago