Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Optimum NS Mods

I am working on my NS squad for TW. I am trying to figure out the optimum mods for each of them.

I am working/thinking about the following:

MT: speed and potency
Daka: Health/Defense
Ventress: speed/potency
Zombie: potency
Acolyte: health/CC

From what I have seen speed needs to be 200+ if using in arena. But does that same logic work in TW?
  • "Aliea;d-169156" wrote:
    From what I have seen speed needs to be 200+ if using in arena. But does that same logic work in TW?

I mean yes and no. Depends on the attacker. Obviously the faster the better, but players can check your mods, so they can just adjust their team accordingly, or choose not to attack if they don't have a fast enough team.

Zetas also make an enormous difference, maybe even moreso than mods. Asajj lead and Talzin unique make a huge difference to tm gains.

My guild just passed 100 mil, and we used to do a NS wall, but have stopped at this point. Imp Troopers have been around too long at this point, where everyone is starting to have them, plus the EP meta, causes NS to get trashed pretty easy on D at this point. We've found using the acolyte trick actually works better on offense for using an undergeared team to be able to take out a CLS team super easy as long as they don't have any AoE people like Baze.

Last thing, zombie 100% speed is important imo. Gotta get that taunt back up asap once she dies.
  • Talzin – CD/CC if Crit over 40% otherwise Offense, Offense vs Traya
    Ventress – CD/CC or CD/Offense
    Daka – 3x Health
    Zombie – Speed/Health
    Acolyte – CD/CC if over crit over 40% or 3x CC

Also protection is useless on NS after surviving the first onslaught, you want health due to their heals and revives.

My mods aren't greatly optimized yet but feel free to take a look: https://swgoh.gg/u/adapting/

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago