Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Palpatine Lead arena team question.

Hey guys, I just unlocked my 7 Star Palpatine and I'm trying to road map for the future. Currently I have a 7 Star Tarkin, TFP and Palpatine. I also have a 6 star Vader thats almost 7 stars. I have a 5 Star Royal Guard and 4 Star Bastilla Shan Fallen around 10K power. My idea at the moment was to run Bastilla on offense and Royal Guard on defense. Not sure if this is the best solution long term for arena viability. I'm gonna have Thrawn soon so I think I might want to switch him in too. Who should I swap him in for if I wind up doing that? My end goal is obviously Nightmare but now my main concern is remaining at the top of my shard. Any tips from those wiser than me would be greatly appreciated!
  • With what you have now, royal guard is a good beginning tank, but he falls out of viability quickly. I'd stick with him for now until you have Sion or some other tank. So Palpatine lead, royal guard, TFP, vader, and Bastilla fallen. I’d say tarkin, but dark Bastilla is a great character. You could also sub out TFP or Guard for tarkin. But when you get a zeta on Palpatine lead, vader is great to get the steamball rolling.
  • Palp Thrawn Tarkin TFP Vader
    Tarkin’s Debuff AoE and TM removal could be useful under Palp Lead
  • Tarkin is also great against Bastila if you're seeing her in your shard. If they're running the standard Old Ben/Ezra combo, a fast Tarkin can inflict debuffs on both of them regardless of tenacity from Bastila. Gets TM flowing and sets up the whole team nicely.