Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Phoenix can't cut it anymore

Hey guys, especially made this account for this topic.
In the very beginning I simply ran my best toons in the Arena, but that quickly became very difficult to win, so I then followed every good advice I got: farm Phoenix like crazy.
Now I'm at lvl 78 and run a full 7 star Phoenix team (except that wretched Sabine) equipped up to my lvl.
At first I began to win again and climbed up to rank 500 again, but lately I can't seem to win any battles anymore. All I encounter are teams with (a lot) more force points than myself, full Sith teams with Palpatines or teams with either Old Ben, Chirrut, Kylo Ren Unmasked or other pests. I Always try to avoid those.
Even the Nightsister teams that I used to crush have now become very hard.
Am I doing something wrong? Everyone keeps shouting Phoenix, but every team I come across seems to hard.
I also heard something about "harder" and "easier" Arena groups? A friend of mine keeps hovering in the top 100, while his team has never been as good as mine. I never got to rank 400 before.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago