Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Pilots

Is better first order tie pilot (*2) or resistance pilot (2*and more). Tie pilot is very strong on lvl2 but resistance pilot is easier to star raise
  • "designingsean;119345" wrote:
    Resistance pilot is significantly less of a glass cannon than FOTP. Plus his special hits like a ton of bricks, and has a chance to expose who he hit and gain foresight for 2 turns. And his unique gives him a boost of his turn meter whenever he crits or evades.

Needless to say, I am a fan. I farmed him to 7* BEFORE Lumi and Phasma, and I didn't regret the decision once.

Can you tell me what his basic and special hit for at 7*?
  • "Baron_Arieola;119841" wrote:
    "designingsean;119345" wrote:
    Resistance pilot is significantly less of a glass cannon than FOTP. Plus his special hits like a ton of bricks, and has a chance to expose who he hit and gain foresight for 2 turns. And his unique gives him a boost of his turn meter whenever he crits or evades.

Needless to say, I am a fan. I farmed him to 7* BEFORE Lumi and Phasma, and I didn't regret the decision once.

Can you tell me what his basic and special hit for at 7*?

Over 9000.
  • he hits harder, in arena Res Pilot hits for ~4700-5100 on his regular attack, crits for ~6900
  • It doesn't bug me because:

1) I don't even know half the named units in this game
    2) the nameless don't have leader skills, they have less "special abilities" than named ones. So it figures.
  • "Deimos;121864" wrote:
    It really bugs me these nameless nobodies hit harder than Anakin and Vader.

Exactly.... Thank you.
  • "Deimos;121864" wrote:

If not, the game would have a logevity of a few months at best, as Yoda, Sid, Vaders Ben, etc would outclass everyone else and you would not need to farm anyone beyond those. Future expansions and parches could only bring us better versions of those guys (padawan kenobi, clone Wars kenobi, Master kenobi, Old Ben kenobi, ghost of kenobi...) as everyone else would be pointless.
  • "Deimos;122238" wrote:
    "Triqui;122001" wrote:
    "Deimos;121864" wrote:

If not, the game would have a logevity of a few months at best, as Yoda, Sid, Vaders Ben, etc would outclass everyone else and you would not need to farm anyone beyond those. Future expansions and parches could only bring us better versions of those guys (padawan kenobi, clone Wars kenobi, Master kenobi, Old Ben kenobi, ghost of kenobi...) as everyone else would be pointless.

Sorry but I don't see much diversity in my arena league. Instead of human bugs and pilots I'd rather see the roster you named.

But there is longevity. They can release more types of bugs and more types of pilots, in adition to the names I said. The other way is cool for the players: they get all their favorite toys, stop playing, and go play something else in a couple of months. But that's not the company goal, they want to keep expanding the game for several years

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago