Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Possible bugged Xanadu Blood interaction?

Yeah yeah, I know, Answers HQ for bugs... I just want to see if there’s something I might be missing before I report it, or if anyone else can confirm they’re seeing the same.

Here’s the scenario where I typically see the interaction:

Of note:
My side: Xanadu Blood, Han’s Falcon
Enemy: Phantom II
Others ships sometimes present on either/both sides: Hounds Tooth, Ghost, Han’s Falcon, Cassian’s U-Wing, Phantom II, Biggs, Vader

Setup:
Typically later in battle. I’ve usually dispatched HMF and HT at this point. It’s my cap ship’s turn. I call in XB as reinforcement. Enemy’s Phantom has taunt/foresight up from unique. I use XB’s special on Phantom calling HMF to assist.

Phantom evades XB as expected, and then *also* evades HMF.

This has happened in 100% of my attempts, in 72 attempts tracked. At first I thought it was Phantom’s increased evade, but I believe I should still be hitting some non-zero number of times over this many attempts, especially now that HT/Breach has supposedly been fixed to correctly reduce evasion (content update 2/20) and the reinforcement is usually breaching Phantom.

I have not, but plan to, test this with calling ships other than HMF for assist.

Am I missing something else? Or is it, as I suspect, that XB’s special is not correctly clearing foresight until after the assist is called? (Note: XB kit says deal physical damage *and then* call assist.)

Looking forward to some more eyes on this.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago