Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Possible to get fleet top 50 with galactic republic fleet?

Hello guys,
I came back after 2-3 years and I am chasing after more crystal income.
I'm in a very old shard already with top35 using Profundity and Executor.

https://swgoh.gg/p/675525135/

Is it possible to regain my place f2p with negotiator first? I really want for myself to play Galactic Republic. I love them, but executor is a must-have i guess. Still farming GR to gear 12-13.

Could you give me farming advices to be competitive anytime in the future? :^)

Best regards
  • "Range1974;c-2427164" wrote:
    Tarkin can do it now but you need the newer inquisitor/empire ships as well as the Bomber, that's why Tarkin works after all these years collecting dust.
    Having the two additional TIES upfront from the Inquisitor Scythe in your starting line up (implies you have GI unlocked which is unlikely if just returning), gives you more damage up front and allows some expendable ships or a few dodges until you call in the Interceptor which also needs an Inquisitor crew member.
    I'm honestly surprised that if you are really on an older shard (like first generation) that you have that many active players still. I think, I have not dropped below 27 in a year and I'm on a day 1 fleet shard.
    I don't have much practical advice beyond: look at your roster, do you have more rebel crews of bounty hunters". Whichever one you have better developed, focus that route. In the long game, Jabba is very useful so gearing up toons that are both Hutt Cartel and BHs, is practical.

My imperial fleet is not existing :)
    I reqd that iden versios ship could be broken, but i have no intention to farm all that, i need to concentrate on path one by one.

Ouh really, good for you, i guess :)
    I was actually thinking about creating a new account just for both arena shards

I have both some rebels and BH, thats because i want to focus on exexutor in the future (but i'm at the the beginning to farm BAM, razor quest)
    Didnt think about jabba yet.
    GLs are just not in my range although im at 3 mio gp

• "partajere;c-2427182" wrote:
    If you are content with 50 crystals then GR fleet will do that for now, but checking your account you are only small distance further from Executor than making Negotiator fleet really viable. Only ships you need to grind for is Razor Crest and Imperial Bomber vs 5 ships for Negotiator. Sure you need to farm more toons to 7* (6 vs 3) for Executor and to relics (10 vs 6) But that should not really be much of a dealbreaker considering income boost coming from it and toons being accelerated. It is big investment to get Piett and Boba to R8 on your account currently, so much of it depend on if you are willing to commit to it and save crystals you get for materials.

To me in your situation going for GR fleet instead of Executor is a huge waste, with moderately higher investment you could have fleet than can carry you to stable 200 or more crystals daily income. But that's just my thought on it. If there are more people outside that top35 in your shard playing the game, they will eventually get Executor, Profundity or Leviathan and you will be out of crystals soon enough anyways.

I am not day 1 player myself, started in January 2017. For a long time there was ~20 people with Executor or Profundity, but in past 6 months we have had quite an increase on those and have now full top50 with Executor or Profundity.

Ouh man, you really got a point. It sounds so great to just get the executor, but what i need is: BAM+ 300 shards Razor quest, 330 shards tie bomber + some relics.

Okay i see, it's not that much for a long term goal.
    Next point, my current goal is GAS and for him i need the fleet too, and i have most characters close to 7*, just B1 and Droideka are kittens at the moment. But i like the republic faction, so i wanted to do this before i start executor.

Last point, i have no fleet at the moment, and galactic republic could be a bit viable in several months, while executor will not within the next year
  • "Alteyr;c-2427185" wrote:
    I would focus on getting Executor over finishing Negotiator. Not only will you find the daily climb increasingly harder with Negotiator, but with Executor on defence in GAC you might just get more holds and more wins, pushing your total crystals up even higher.

Same here ⬆️⬆️⬆️
  • "Witherox22;c-2427180" wrote:
    "TWrex;c-2427166" wrote:
    "Witherox22;c-2427120" wrote:
    For now, i have reached my highest rank (76.) With just a fleet power of 346k. It must be possible.
    What GR fleet u recommend?
    Im chasing: HT, anakin, Fives/ahsoka
    RI:
    Fives/ahsoka, rex, relic vader, and maybe Plo koon/clone seargent

I feel the best GR fleet will be Negotiator with HT, Anakin, and Fives reinforced by Plo Koon, Y-Wing, Ahsoka, Rex/CS. Plo Koon's reinforcement is essential, imo - mass debuff dispel and health/prot recovery. Literally saves the day at times.

If & when you need HT elsewhere, then a 7 star Y-Wing can sub in.

Okay thank you,
    For fives and plo i need some months buts it's doable.
    Y wing will take me years, i have probably the executor befor i get y wing to 7* haha.

Y-wing (or tie bomber) would take you 6 months if you do 5 sims per day, or 3 months of you pay the 25 each day to refresh the node and do 10 per day.
  • "Winterwolves;c-2427196" wrote:
    "Witherox22;c-2427180" wrote:
    "TWrex;c-2427166" wrote:
    "Witherox22;c-2427120" wrote:
    For now, i have reached my highest rank (76.) With just a fleet power of 346k. It must be possible.
    What GR fleet u recommend?
    Im chasing: HT, anakin, Fives/ahsoka
    RI:
    Fives/ahsoka, rex, relic vader, and maybe Plo koon/clone seargent

I feel the best GR fleet will be Negotiator with HT, Anakin, and Fives reinforced by Plo Koon, Y-Wing, Ahsoka, Rex/CS. Plo Koon's reinforcement is essential, imo - mass debuff dispel and health/prot recovery. Literally saves the day at times.

If & when you need HT elsewhere, then a 7 star Y-Wing can sub in.

Okay thank you,
    For fives and plo i need some months buts it's doable.
    Y wing will take me years, i have probably the executor befor i get y wing to 7* haha.

Y-wing would take you 6 months if you do 5 sims per day, or 3 months of you pay the 25 each day to refresh the node and do 10 per day.

That would be around 2 shards per day, Idk why, but my anakins eta just doesn't want to drop, i think i got one shard out of the last 25 sims.
    And i guessed it's the same wit y wing. Farming ship is just the worse on this level