Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Post your best accuracy arrow, and whom you have it on

Nihilus
    kato77
    New Spectator

This is my best accuracy arrow, though I must admit I don’t have it equipped currently.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "StewartH;c-2324997" wrote:
    Stupid question...what does accuracy actually do? Is it essentially the same as potency?

Accuracy = anti-evasion, like potency = anti-tenacity
  • Gotta admit, I’ve thought about it for a second for JMK. Sometimes that guy couldn’t hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach. ?

• Languishing in the un-equipped pile where it deserves to be.
  • "Vendi1983;c-2324979" wrote:

Languishing in the un-equipped pile where it deserves to be.

Why is it level 15
  • Stupid question...what does accuracy actually do? Is it essentially the same as potency?
  • "Vendi1983;c-2324979" wrote:

Languishing in the un-equipped pile where it deserves to be.

Why would you ever spend any currency on a speed set arrow that is not a speed primary? If you're wanting speed enough that the set bonus is worthwhile, then surely the 30/32 speed from the primary is always going to matter. If you have any other primary on the arrow, then using a set that complements your primary more is always better.

Back on the main topic, I have one accuracy arrow for each set type (except speed), and if a better one of that type turns up, I dump the old one. Never used one yet though. Just keeping it for when a character comes along with some sort of super unique that gives a massive bonus based on their accuracy. Never used any slicing mats on one either. Just level 12 to see if it's better than the old one.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago