Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Raiding with Teebo?

Currently 6* L71, Potency maxed mod.
Out of the past month of raids, his turn meter special has worked exactly once. Rancor L60-80.
Is it worth getting him to 7*? If his special has a 99% fail rate, he's better swapped out with a burst dps.

Thx.
  • Teebo is great for big numbers before heroic in any phase, you need a round 60% Potency for him to be efective. For heroic you might need Kit Fisto or Dengar if you can't get his potency higher.

There are tons of videos for heroic with Teebo and with out, using Rex. Choose your build and have fun.
  • Your teebo is not built enough if he is not working for you, what mods exactly are you using? And his gear level,
  • Teebo 7* stars is a must for almost every roster unless you are willing to attack in the Raid in Phases 2-4 all the time.

He works very well.
  • "Rotor;686628" wrote:
    Teebo is great for big numbers before heroic in any phase, you need a round 60% Potency for him to be efective. For heroic you might need Kit Fisto or Dengar if you can't get his potency higher.

There are tons of videos for heroic with Teebo and with out, using Rex. Choose your build and have fun.

Sorry i dont understand but why is Kit Fisto needed for heroic??
  • Having the tm reduction work just once/month is very low.
    Is your Teebo's basic omega'd?
    What gear level are you at?
    Also, make sure you are putting Teebo as lead so you maximize his stealth opportunities.
    Going to 7* will make him last longer, but won't necessarily make his tm reduction proc anymore.
    My Teebo is 80, 7*, gIX. With all potency mods, his potency is 43.3%.
    Who else is on your raid team? Do you have QGJ, EE, Phasma, and GS?
  • "dvdcisneros;687210" wrote:

Sorry i dont understand but why is Kit Fisto needed for heroic??

Is recomended for Heroic to have 90% Potency for the Rancor. If you can't achieve this number Rancor might resist you more often dropping your damage.

There are 2 ways to bypass the magic 90% potency number.

Kit Fisto for potency up.
    Dengar for tenacity down.
  • I have around a 65% potency Teebo that I use for Heroic raids all the time. His tm removal lands consistently on the G-Captain but not the rancor. I need more potency for that or Dengar for tenacity down.
  • Well as he's 71 he's not omega'ed LOL. His potency is only 26% with a +15% from the mod. Need to get a better grade of mod then. K thx for the info.
  • x3 potency mods sets with cross with potency is +45% potency with level 1 mods.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 24 hours ago